Frequently Asked Questions
1. When can I start the Course?
You can register online for the Basic A1.1 Course any day, any time.
2. What is the duration of the Course?
The total duration of the Basic A1.1 Course is 30 hours.
3. Can I take a pause during the Course time?
The Registration will be valid for 30 days, considering one hour per day is dedicated to complete the course. If you require more time after 30 days, you will need to send an email to email@example.com requesting extension of validity of registration.
4. What to do if I can’t finish the Course on time?
You can request for some extra hours. However, it is advisable to finish it within the Course duration for better output.
5. Whom to contact if I have doubts?
You can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Can I get assistance if I have problem to understand anything?
Yes, please send a mail to email@example.com
7. Will I be able to speak after taking this Course?
You will be in a position to start speaking Basic German.
8. Can I download the Course Material?
No, that is not possible.
9. Is there any test during or after the Course?
There is no test but you need to complete the assignments of every Lessen to go to move to the next lesson.
10. Is it a certified Course? Is this Certificate valid to get Visa or Work Permit?
You will get a Participation Certificate from Deutsch Center after completion of the Course. No, the Completion Certificate is not valid for Visa and Work Permit. You need to do A1.2 and then if you wish you can take ZA1 ÖSD Exam at Deutsch Center, Bangalore, India.
ZA1 ÖSD Certificate is valid for Visa and Work Permit.
11. What are the technical requirements for taking part in this Course?
Being an on-line course, you need a computer / mobile / tablet device with Internet connection that enables you to do the Course online.
12. Do I need to take all the modules?
Yes. Course completion calls for covering the entire prescribed contents.
We will issue an electronic digital Completion Certificate, which can be downloaded.
13. What do I receive at the end of the course and what is the criteria to get it?
After having successfully completed the course you will get a Completion Certificate from Deutsch Center.
14. What are the different methods by which I can pay for my course?
Credit and debit cards and Net banking are acceptable modes of payment.
Alternatively, you can use internet banking through PayU in India or outside India.
15. If I am not able to start or complete the Course after paying the Course, will the Course Fee be refunded?
Once the Course Fee is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.